Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Smarty Pants


 This is my not official outfit post. You know I am still trying to learn the cool blogger poses?
Please erase the sleeve that is sticking out of the jacket, it came out on its own :) Ha, so those are the red jeans I finally bought after dreaming since summer about having perfect pair of red skinny jeans. Love them to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. You doing it great so far! I like your blog:) Do you want to follow each other? Love from Sydney Olya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments honey:) i could never thought you have a baba, you look amazing! my one is nearly 3 year old boy and little 10 month old girl! So happy to get to know you! You blog is great and i love your post! Keep in touch, follow you via blogloving too now:) Love and kisses Olya xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...