Monday, November 21, 2011

Gaga Workshop at Barney New York & Barney's Window Displays

Yes, yes yes, you got it right - I was being a faux paparazzi, but it was not completely intentional. When I was passing by the Barneys today, I saw the Lady Gaga Workshop installations, window displays, as well as many NYPD cars and young men wearing somewhat frisky outfits - I knew something Gaga-ish was going to happen tonight. And it did, Lady Gaga was presenting her Workshop tonight, November 21, 2011, at Barneys New York. I was lucky to snap a few shots of the queen of monster fans while standing in wide age, class-ranged crowd-cloud. After Miss Gaga did the ribbon cutting ceremony in the breathtaking 19th century inspired Chanel dress, she went back to the Barneys for a party/presentation/workshop.
New York City is just amazing for events like that, they are happening almost daily. I hope that new time that I come I will able to attend one of the great events in NY. Cheerios, ga ga ga ga ga ga!
BARNEYS WINDOWS: Did you think I will ever stop posting window displays? Noooo :) In fact, I was thinking of creating a blog dedicated only to window displays. Please don't even think of stealing my grandiose idea, because I am trademarking it as I write :) Beside the point, I adore Gaga-windows! Especially, the Gaga's Boudoir window. How cool is this room that is made entirely of hair? That is innovation! Allright, I am getting a bit carried away here, and you know why?  Because, I was born this way, baby! (hear a partial sarcasm?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...