Over the past 2 days I visited the extraordinary Metropolitan Museum of Art, and still planning to come back to discover more exhibitions. Whoever went there knows that it's impossible to comprehend all the beauty and history in just one day, and especially if you have a super energetic baby running around trying to touch everything that will produce an alarm sound.
The pictures above that I took at the museum are mostly from the European Decor gallery. I loved being in that section; it felt great to smell the history and indulge in the generous detailing of the luxurious everyday items. My favourite was a pale pink tea set. Tea party anyone?
The pictures above that I took at the museum are mostly from the European Decor gallery. I loved being in that section; it felt great to smell the history and indulge in the generous detailing of the luxurious everyday items. My favourite was a pale pink tea set. Tea party anyone?









No comments:
Post a Comment