Thursday, November 10, 2011

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011

photos are from tatler.ru
Yesterday, November 9, 2011, was the day when the most anticipated show of the year took place - Victoria Secret Annual Fashion Show. It is probably as normal for men to watch as it is women ... salivating over beautiful lingerie, make-up, hair, shoes, and of course angels' Barbie -bodies, and we can't blame ourselves but live a dream at that point.
The show took place at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City. Among many drop-dead-gorgeous angel models there were Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Maryna Linchuk, Erin Heatherton, Doutzen Croes, Chanel Iman, Alessandra Ambrosio and Anne Vyalitsina. Personally, it was very inspirational to keep on seeing beautiful fit bodies of the new angel-mothers like Miranda, Adriana, and Alessandra. I hope they were inspiring to many more young mommies out there...well, if they have time for exercising of course :)

The superstar performers of the show were Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Jay Z, Kanye West, and Nicki Menaj.
"The panty giant" spent $12M on this years show almost going broke, but I am sure that after seeing the show many females and males will run to the nearest VS store to live a glittery dream :)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!!! I posted about VS too... I totally hate self-promotion on other people's blogs, but you will think it's funny!
    http://illtakethatinpurple.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-men-want.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...