Located on the busy Lexington and 60th Street intersection on the Upper East Side in Manhattan, New York, Sprinkles cupcake boutique/store stands out with its vibrant colours and welcoming appearance. I couldn't resist but come in and try a few of their cupcake creations and be a little judge for myself.
The first thing that you notice once coming into the boutique is the vibrant colours all around, geometrical shapes, and a neat display of cupcakes. Even though the store is not very spacious, it has a seating space. The service was good.
I really liked their idea of using wooden disposable cutlery instead of plastic. Very clever and environmentally friendly! I am thinking of re-using them only if my daughter won't put them in her toys basket first :)
There is probably around 12 different kinds of cupcakes to choose from; I chose Stawberry and Lemon Coconut. I would give 3.5/5 for the taste, yet 5/5 for presentation. The topping/cream was very delicious and sweet, but the actual cake part was just okay. Overall, I would definitely recommend stopping by this cute cupcake place.
The first thing that you notice once coming into the boutique is the vibrant colours all around, geometrical shapes, and a neat display of cupcakes. Even though the store is not very spacious, it has a seating space. The service was good.
I really liked their idea of using wooden disposable cutlery instead of plastic. Very clever and environmentally friendly! I am thinking of re-using them only if my daughter won't put them in her toys basket first :)
There is probably around 12 different kinds of cupcakes to choose from; I chose Stawberry and Lemon Coconut. I would give 3.5/5 for the taste, yet 5/5 for presentation. The topping/cream was very delicious and sweet, but the actual cake part was just okay. Overall, I would definitely recommend stopping by this cute cupcake place.
| all pictures are by Natashka |


No comments:
Post a Comment