Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gossip Girl Filming in NYC, 24.10.11

Even though I am a mother and should be a fan of appropriate TV programs, but I can't deny my love to the Gossip Girl TV series. The outfits, events, Blair's way of speaking, decor - love it all!
Today, on our way to Laduree on the Upper East Side, we noticed "No Parking" signs on few streets in the same block. As we stopped by to read those notices, they said that Gossip Girl will be filing here on Monday, October 24th, 2011. I assume they will continue filming Season 5.
Guess what mommy is going to be there with camera tomorrow morning? :)
If you are curious where exactly it is, I will share with you: between Park and Madison and East 70th Street and East 71st Street on the Upper East Side in Manhattan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...