The filming of Gossip Girl is currently happening on the East 71st Street and Madison Avenue on the Upper East Side in Manhattan, NY. I was surprised that there weren't a gazilion people surrounding the church were the filming was taking place; surprisingly the age range varied from 10 year olds to 40 year old ladies.
I was lucky to see handsome Ed Westwick looking very sharp and very Chuck ... Chuck Bass :) leaving the film set and getting into a car.
I am hoping that tomorrow I will have better luck spotting more GG's characters.
Check out fun Gossip Girl stuff HERE
I was lucky to see handsome Ed Westwick looking very sharp and very Chuck ... Chuck Bass :) leaving the film set and getting into a car.
I am hoping that tomorrow I will have better luck spotting more GG's characters.
Check out fun Gossip Girl stuff HERE





No comments:
Post a Comment