Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello, I live here....

..that's what Carrie said when she saw the penthouse her and Big were looking to buy. And that's what I am saying when I see the pictures of this gorgeous London apartment of photographer Rick Schultz and interior designer Jimmie Karlsson.

I probably mentioned that I like minimalism in decor, but if you've ever been to my place you know that I love to "clutter" it with photo frames, pictures, paintings, wall clocks, etc. I just really like it when people have a story in their home. I love it when you come in into someone's house, and wonder about each piece there: "where did they get it?", "what is that for?", " ummm, do they really use it?" hehe. But aside from my cute sarcasm, I do love a variety of fun, unique pieces in an apartment/house...especially, when someone knows how to pull them all together.
ps. How cool is the weiner dog pillows? and the super practical, amazingly designed kitchen?







images via songofstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...