![]() |
| images via fashionising |
My, so-many-times mentioned, husband always seems to have problem with me getting stuff from H&M thinking that everything there costs $3 and has bad quality [and some of it definitely does!]. Silly!!!! Perhaps, I should be a smart woman and let him think that way in my advantage :)
Anyways, H&M is one of my top favorite shops and it will always be, even if I am 60 and filthy rich [ even though my liking of it doesn't have to do anything with money]. I love that their design team always bring us hip, trendy, and good looking pieces at reasonable prices. Those pieces are not coats, purses or any other merchandise that should have superior quality - but pieces that you buy perhaps for a season or two, and not willing to invest in something that you will wear for a short period of time. As well, those items are probably not that great in quality, and I, myself, will not spend more on something that isn't worth it (fabric & labor & country of manufacturing-wise).
Allright fellas, I hope I sold you on my favorite H&M, hehe :)
xo








No comments:
Post a Comment