Hello favourites! I am convinced that about 99.9% of people who have Elizaveta on their Facebook friend list, have a visual crush on her. Am I right? I am, obviously, included. This is the exact reason why I wanted to share her beauty on my blog's territory, and that people who don't have her as a Facebook friend {that is how we measure friendship in this millennium, fyi - by Facebook friendships} will finally have a chance to discover how gorgeous this girl is.
Liza (Elizaveta) is a professional model and should stay in the model industry...forever. She is signed with Sutherland Models in Toronto and has travelled to model in Japan, Greece, New York, to name a few. Despite being considered short (173cm) by the modelling standards, Elizaveta's beauty is in a great demand, because as all of us can see - height can surely be re-thinked with the face like hers.
In all honestly, I do not think that "the height centimetres" should matter much. Even though clothes look better on taller people, the audience at the shows {and the ones who look at the magazines} are more supportive of someone like them. I even think that is why personal style bloggers trend became popular, because people want to see "realistic" people.
My very realistic yet un-earthy beautiful friend/acquaintance Elizaveta delighted my Miss S-a Headbands business with modelling for me a few years ago. I was surprised to see how down-to-earth and energetic this girl was. She was probably the best model I have worked with - poses-wise. She just stood in front of Evgeni Tchebotarev's, our superior photographer, camera and worked her posing magic. These photos remain my the most favourite.
In all honestly, I do not think that "the height centimetres" should matter much. Even though clothes look better on taller people, the audience at the shows {and the ones who look at the magazines} are more supportive of someone like them. I even think that is why personal style bloggers trend became popular, because people want to see "realistic" people.
My very realistic yet un-earthy beautiful friend/acquaintance Elizaveta delighted my Miss S-a Headbands business with modelling for me a few years ago. I was surprised to see how down-to-earth and energetic this girl was. She was probably the best model I have worked with - poses-wise. She just stood in front of Evgeni Tchebotarev's, our superior photographer, camera and worked her posing magic. These photos remain my the most favourite.
![]() |
| 1. Feather Headband 2. Vintage Beige 3. Pink & Roses |
Okay, I am clearly having a trouble of uploading just a few more. So, here you go another shipment!
![]() |
| all photos via Elizaveta's Facebook profile |














ух ты, she is really beautiful. Success!
ReplyDelete