Thursday, May 03, 2012

DID YOU HEAR ? Anna Dello Russo + H&M, Fall 2012

You may stop pouring water glasses over your face, pinching your face, and rubbing your eyes - it is an awesome reality, not a dream, that a mega fashion icon Anna Dello Russo has created an accessory collection for H&M. The collection will hit the stores on October the 4th, 2012 - mark your calendars now, Dello Russo obsessors ! Her accessory collection will consist of about 40 pieces, which will include sunglasses, clutches, bracelets, shoes, bags and probably some other cool accessories Anna would wear.
In the video below, Anna talks about her inspiration for the H&M collection - and it lies in her personal style, her surroundings, and her marvellous apartment. You can also notice how the collection mainly focuses on the golds and turquoise - something that our lovely fashion icon is proudly known for. 
I would be more then ecstatic, jumpy, and happy if I could the turquoise clutch with the fox, the must have alligator sunglasses - these are certainly a heirloom item, and a turquoise snake bracelet.
Fall Santa, please make my Dello Russo dream come true? I will feed the Rudolf, I promise.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...