![]() |
| photos via vogue.com |
We never got to meet, because you know - she lives in NYC and is always busy, and so am I ... except the fact that I live in Toronto. On top of that, both of us are just too "red-head cool" to meet up.
Okay okay, I kid I kid. Taylor and I are not related {as if you believed me}. She is just my new style crush.
I adore her sleek, yet very creative & fun fashion style. Of course, Hill's vibrant red hair and pale skin make me think of myself and how I shouldn't look forward to burning my skin in order to get a little tan, but instead enjoy my albino-ness.
Aside from Taylor admiration, let's go into discussing her orgasmic apartment. Before seeing those pictures first, I always imagined that TTH's apartment would be creative in a way like no other; I knew it would have spectacular decor with many twists.
I was right...BAM!!!
Her kitchen is my favourite along with the bedroom. I am a big fan of little details, colour, and nostalgia pieces. These pieces have so much character and tell us owner's story.
TTH's dining are is definitely something to wow about, but I am not quite a fan. The duckling on the side table stole my heart - I would love those for myself to hang out on my dining table.
I adore her sleek, yet very creative & fun fashion style. Of course, Hill's vibrant red hair and pale skin make me think of myself and how I shouldn't look forward to burning my skin in order to get a little tan, but instead enjoy my albino-ness.
Aside from Taylor admiration, let's go into discussing her orgasmic apartment. Before seeing those pictures first, I always imagined that TTH's apartment would be creative in a way like no other; I knew it would have spectacular decor with many twists.
I was right...BAM!!!
Her kitchen is my favourite along with the bedroom. I am a big fan of little details, colour, and nostalgia pieces. These pieces have so much character and tell us owner's story.
TTH's dining are is definitely something to wow about, but I am not quite a fan. The duckling on the side table stole my heart - I would love those for myself to hang out on my dining table.











I just love everything about this apartment! Funny, colorful and super original! XoXo
ReplyDelete