1) Beautiful mini roses that I got yesterday as an impulse buy. Hey, I am a girl, I am allowed to do that!
2) My favourite Christmas napkins. My guests always feel bad using them, that's why I still have them from 2010.
3) My new tea obsession : Butterfly Jasmine from the David's Tea. Must try!
4) As my daughter calls it "Co co co", I will call it a "Co co co" Partridge pillow that I got at Crate & Barrel while living in New York. Gorgeous, isn't it? It is that gorgeous that your man-friend will feel a little irritated around it.
5) This is my Tea with the Queen armoire. I adore this set from saucer to the top of the cup.
2) My favourite Christmas napkins. My guests always feel bad using them, that's why I still have them from 2010.
3) My new tea obsession : Butterfly Jasmine from the David's Tea. Must try!
4) As my daughter calls it "Co co co", I will call it a "Co co co" Partridge pillow that I got at Crate & Barrel while living in New York. Gorgeous, isn't it? It is that gorgeous that your man-friend will feel a little irritated around it.
5) This is my Tea with the Queen armoire. I adore this set from saucer to the top of the cup.
I highly recommend the tea - it will make even a bad day great!
ReplyDeletegreat pics!!!! a bit poetic!!!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a great blog. i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/