Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 Favourite "fashion" people from my Facebook

 Do you have some people on your Facebook that you like to check out (even if you don't quite know them that well)? Creepy? Yes :) But, I can guarantee that 98% of us do that
Thus, I would like to dedicate this post, or precisely share the pictures, to my Facebook friends/acquaintances who have an unbelievably great taste in clothing and style.
Maybe some of them, don't even work hard on their outfits - and have just some very nice articles of clothing (eg. blouse), but even picking such an item, I believe, requires some good eye :)
Some of us do it pretty well, and some of us - just rock it! (and some of us are too exhausted to do anything about it these days , hehe - pointing at myself)
Please meet Jenya, Jennie, Elena, Anastasia, and Peghah and get inspired! Bravo ladies!

xx




























2 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting post haha I agree in many of your choices, even if I have no clue who those girls are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...