There is a common knowledge/belief that many models go to the Black Hole after they turn approximately 25. Well, maybe they don't completely, but they are definitely are not as hot of models as they used to be.
This statement is utterly untruthful to Mrs. Kate Moss. I strongly believe this lady will be still on top at the age of 60 and will out-model any current at that time model (at least, that's my hope :)).
This past August, the British Vogue features Kate as a classy old Hollywood woman.I love the drapey blouses, high waisted over the knee pencil skirts, deep oranges, and power suits.
This statement is utterly untruthful to Mrs. Kate Moss. I strongly believe this lady will be still on top at the age of 60 and will out-model any current at that time model (at least, that's my hope :)).
This past August, the British Vogue features Kate as a classy old Hollywood woman.I love the drapey blouses, high waisted over the knee pencil skirts, deep oranges, and power suits.






No comments:
Post a Comment