Monday, May 09, 2011

Cherry Blossom Madness @ High Park

I've never seen so many people in High Park for a very very long time. While during winter, it felt like the park belonged to me and my stroller [with my babe in it:) ] - now it is occupied by thousands of people (even on Monday)! Why you ask? The answer is: Cherry Blossoming season (week).I was surprised to see so many Asian visitors...hmmm, maybe that's why I always associated cherry blossoms with Japan.
Not to be any different, I, of course, grabbed my camera and had my photo-report-age, and I snapped some pictures of the "celebrity trees" with my super amateur camera.
I must say, it's heavenly in High Park right now...well, minus the clouds of people. I wish I could have some of those branches at home in my vase!!!
Come on Toronto, get out there - and witness the cherry blossoming madness yourself!
Natashka












well deserved strawberry frapuccino...I figured this one would contain less sugar then caramel one (which I absolutely adore)...cutting sugar out step by step :)



me looking old and big-faced

Elizabeth was super fascinated by grass and the greens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...